There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

I always find myself coming back to this series, and episodes four and five are definitely my favorites.
The story is so damn good!!!! It's one of the most simple ideas, forbidden love, but this part of it always makes me cry at some point.

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

:D pretty much the best minecraft animation series out there!
The
Noob
Adventures

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Hoopla!

This was hillarious- especially how the planet turned into an owl.

Steve 1 Steve 1

Ugh. Another parody of mario. Work on those sprites, and in the second stage, I fell into the stairs and couldn't get out!

Fisch Survival Fisch Survival

A copy of Fishy.

this is just like Fishy, just with levels and time. PLAGIARISM!

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Ties it together Really Well

thought this was a GREAT sequel- i really loved learning about more of the details from the first one through the journals, and the graphics are top notch.

Let's get lost together Let's get lost together

I love music like this- it just makes me feel like there is something I must do, like there is action to be taken.

Counting down the hours Counting down the hours

So beautiful.... And so fitting, as I sit and count away the hours, my life ticking on as I speak. Our lives tick away, and we are waiting, for the moment, the hope, the ride... I feel that this tells a story, of a life and a person just going through the motions, helpless and broken... until they are given a new chance, a new hope... And now I am waiting. Waiting to come to him...

Ghost Ghost

This is a great song- the drums are pattering a nice rhythm against your eardrums, the electric-sounding guitar is making sweet tunes, and many different techno instruments take turns adding to the beat. Perfect for just relaxing at the keyboard!