Let's get lost together Let's get lost together

I love music like this- it just makes me feel like there is something I must do, like there is action to be taken.

Counting down the hours Counting down the hours

So beautiful.... And so fitting, as I sit and count away the hours, my life ticking on as I speak. Our lives tick away, and we are waiting, for the moment, the hope, the ride... I feel that this tells a story, of a life and a person just going through the motions, helpless and broken... until they are given a new chance, a new hope... And now I am waiting. Waiting to come to him...

Ghost Ghost

This is a great song- the drums are pattering a nice rhythm against your eardrums, the electric-sounding guitar is making sweet tunes, and many different techno instruments take turns adding to the beat. Perfect for just relaxing at the keyboard!

So Cold So Cold

AWESOME!!!
That's the only thing I can say about this- this got me re-interested in good old indie songs.
Please release the lyrics, this gives me SO many animation ideas, but I don't want to make anything straying from the original theme and message of the song...

newhansen responds:

Lyrics have been released on my newgrounds userpage. Gl ;)

Garden Party Garden Party

Hoopla!

This was awesome- I couldn't stop listening to it!

Outsider (Final) Outsider (Final)

Wahoo!

Whoo! I feel like you've invented a new type of rhythm, this is an awesome song!
Hoopla for this song and the rest of the album, I haven't heard the rest of the album but I think it is a great album, judging by this example.

Crazzydrummer responds:

Thanks Much! Glad You Like It!

Dwelling(Test) Dwelling(Test)

Smooth

The song goes real smoothly, and the rhythm is like something similar to songs Iv'e heard before, but this is something new, It's just got that "oomph" factor to it.
It sounds like an oldie, but in the 2011 style- real cool song!

Instinks responds:

Thanks! I think it's worth finishing eventually.

-Instinks